Tuesday, April 6, 2010

lack of appetite

you may have noticed a shortage of new recipes on the blog lately. and that's because the cooking i have been doing is rare, and very simple. i've had a severe lack of appetite lately, and also i'm really tired all of the time.

it's probably due to the little bun i'm busily cooking in my oven...that's right, i'm due november 9th! the baby is only set to take it all out of me for the next few weeks, and once that's passed, i promise some new recipes for my faithful readers.

in the meantime, feel free to peruse my sidebar for older recipes...and enjoy a glass of wine for me! :)

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

OMG,I am so glad I came by to find such fantastic news.

Congratulations, I'm really happy for you!!!!!!! I will check in periodically, maybe you can update us as to how you're doing!